The Charter below details the policy of Hôtel Longchamp Elysées (hereinafter referred to as "the Hotel") with regard to the protection of personal data. This Charter applies to all information and personal data supplied by you, or collected during your stay at the Hotel or while browsing the https://paris-hotel-longchamp.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"). Through the Site, the Hotel may collect the personal data of any person who sends a question to the Hotel via the "Contact" section of the Site, or who books a stay online at https://paris-hotel-longchamp.com/. Any information of a personal nature that you may transmit to the Hotel is subject to the provisions of the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 (as amended) and to European regulations on the protection of personal data.
You have a right of access, rectification, erasure, opposition to processing, limitation of processing, portability of data concerning him, withdrawal at any time of his consent to the processing of his data based on his consent, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, as well as the right to decide the fate of his personal data after death, which he can exercise at any time by sending a letter to the following address: Hôtel Longchamp Elysées, 68, rue de Longchamp, 75016 PARIS
The collection of personal data enables the Hotel :
- to respond to messages you send to the Site via the "Contact" section and to provide you with information about the Hotel's hotel and restaurant services;
- to enable you to book stays at the Hotels online or on site;
- to manage your stay at the Hotels;
- to offer you the best possible experience and to guarantee you the same personalized service, now and in the future, when staying at the Hotels;
- to manage newsletter subscriptions and unsubscriptions;
- after your prior consent, to send you information relating to the Hotels, its services, as well as commercial prospecting messages;
- to manage accounting and financial matters and potential disputes.The information required to respond to your requests, such as surname, first name, address and e-mail address, is indicated by a triangle on the collection forms. If the fields marked with a triangle are not completed, the Hotel will not be able to process your request.
Data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the following purposes: Customer data management:
- In an active database (immediately accessible): your data will be kept for the entire duration of the relationship and 5 years after its end.
Passport data will be kept for the duration of the stay.
- In an archive (limited access): data may be kept for 5 years after the expiry of the retention period for data in the active database.
At your request and with your prior consent, passport data will be kept until the expiry of the validity date of the passport concerned.Management of sensitive data:
- Your data will be kept for the duration of your stay. With your consent and for your convenience, your data will be kept for 5 years after your last stay in one of the group's hotels.Payment management:
- In an active database: your payment data will be kept for the duration of the transaction. - On an archive basis: at your request and with your prior consent, payment data (excluding cryptograms) will be kept until the expiry date of the payment card or other means of payment.
- Financial and accounting management:
- On an active basis: data will be kept until the end of the financial year and approval of the accounts. - In the archive database: data will be kept for 10 years after the expiry of the retention period in the active database. Management of cookies and other tracers:
- Session cookies are kept for the duration of a session.
- Cookies and tracers subject to your consent are kept for 13 months from the date of your consent.
- Cookies enabling the tracking of Internet users and IP addresses are kept for 13 months from the first visit.Newsletter:
Your data will be kept for as long as your subscription is active.Commercial prospecting:
Your data will be kept for 3 years after the last contact or without response after two successive solicitations.
The recipients of your personal data are in particular:
- Hôtel Longchamp Elysées
- Médialog, publisher of the Property Management System (PMS) software used to manage reservations and customer files within the hotels
- Qualitelis, publisher of customer satisfaction tools
- D-EDGE, publisher of the software used for online reservations on our siteAnd more generally:
- Hosting service provider for the online reservations site
- E-commerce transaction management service providers
- Financial institutions and online payment service providers
- The Hotel will not transmit your data to a third party unless:
- You have given your prior consent to the Hotel to share its data with this third party;
- The Hotel must share the data with this third party to provide the requested service or respond to your request;
- The Hotel is enjoined by any competent authority (in particular judicial or administrative) to communicate the data in question.All reservations will be stored on a server dedicated to the Hotel, hosted at Médialog.
The recipients of your data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area is subject to appropriate safeguards, in particular contractual safeguards, in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. You may obtain a copy of the appropriate guarantees by sending a letter to the following address: Hôtel Longchamp Elysées, 68, rue de Longchamp, 75016 PARIS, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hotel has implemented state-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures, particularly with regard to the security of its information system. The hotel has taken all necessary steps to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. When making reservations, and in order to participate in the hotel's security policy, you will be required to enter a password, associated with a customer account, which will be strictly personal to you.
A cookie is a text file that may be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (1) when you use your browser to consult an online service. A cookie file enables its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored, for the duration of the cookie's validity or storage.(1) Terminal refers to the hardware equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to consult or view a site, application, advertising content, etc., on your computer.
When you connect to our Site, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies on your Terminal, enabling us to recognize your Terminal's browser for the duration of the cookie's validity.
The cookies we use enable us:
- to compile statistics and volumes on the number of visitors to and use of the various elements making up our Site (sections and content visited, routes taken), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to your Terminal's display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software your Terminal is equipped with; - insofar as you have provided us with personal data concerning yourself, in particular your e-mail address, during your registration, to enable us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software used for viewing or reading that your Terminal is equipped with;
- insofar as you have provided us with personal data concerning yourself, in particular your electronic contact details, when registering or accessing one of our services, to associate this data with navigation information relating to your Terminal in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting likely to interest you personally;
- to store information relating to a form you have filled in on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our Site (service subscribed to, details of a reservation, etc.).);
- to enable you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to a content or service after a certain period of time.
You have several options for managing cookies. You can choose to express and modify your wishes with regard to cookies at any time, using the means described below.
You can also configure your browser so that cookies are stored on your terminal or, conversely, so that they are rejected, either systematically or depending on the sender. You can also configure your browser to accept or reject cookies from time to time, before a cookie is stored on your terminal. For more information, see "How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use"
(a) Agreeing to cookiesThe recording of a cookie in your Terminal is essentially subject to your wishes, which can be expressed at any time and free of charge through the choices offered by your browser software.If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies embedded in the pages and content you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space in your Terminal. They will be readable only by their sender.
(b) Refusal of cookiesIf you refuse to accept cookies on your Terminal, or if you delete the cookies stored there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions which are nevertheless necessary for browsing certain areas of our Site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case if we or our service providers were unable to recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your Terminal, its language and display settings, or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for the Hotel to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and which you would have refused or deleted.
(c) How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use? For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser's help menu, which will tell you how to modify your cookie wishes.
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/safari
For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
For Opera™: http: //help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
As regards advertising cookies, you can also visit the Youronlinechoices website, which is run by the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France, to find out which companies are registered on this platform and offer you the option of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertising they display to your browsing habits: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/. This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralized interface enabling you to express your refusal or acceptance of the cookies likely to be used to adapt the advertising likely to be displayed on your Terminal to your browsing information. Please note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that allow us to adapt advertising to your centers of interest.
If your Terminal is used by several people, and when the same Terminal has several browsers, we cannot be certain that the services and advertising intended for your Terminal correspond to your own use of this Terminal and not to that of another user of this Terminal. In this case, the sharing with other people of the use of your Terminal and the configuration of the parameters of your browser with regard to cookies are your free choice and your responsibility. For further information on cookies and their use, please consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés at the following address: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-autres-traceurs
Payments made by credit card will be made through a secure system that uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) so that the information transmitted is encrypted by software and no third party can read it during transport on the network.
Hôtel Longchamp Elysées has been designed as a haven of peace, inviting guests to bask in an atmosphere where every detail is tailor-made. To ensure the peace and privacy of all our guests, and to comply with the new European laws on the protection of personal data, we kindly ask you to read the Hôtel Longchamp Elysées etiquette code and to respect it throughout your stay:
- Respect for the laws, traditions and cultural and religious practices of the country;
- Compliance with the contractual terms and general conditions of payment before, during and after the stay for all products and services consumed;
- Respect for the privacy, dignity, physical and moral integrity of all Ambassadors and guests staying at the Hotel, in all circumstances;
- Appropriate use of the Hotel's facilities, avoiding any voluntary or involuntary damage to them and respecting the tranquillity of other guests;
- More generally, avoid any behavior that is immoral, illegal, indecent, inappropriate or contrary to morality, public order and local legislation, including but not limited to verbal abuse, obscene or abusive gestures, physical violence, reprehensible acts, drug use, alcohol abuse or any other behavior that could be a source of nuisance to other guests.Any breach of the Hotel Longchamp Elysées code of etiquette will result in notification to local and central Hotel Longchamp Elysées management and may lead to corrective or preventive action depending on the nature of the breach, ranging from restriction of access to the Hotel and the introduction of special conditions for future bookings such as full prepayment of the stay, for example. If you have any questions about the application of the Hotel Longchamp Elysées etiquette code, or if you would like to pass on information about a specific report, or to exercise your right to access, rectify or delete your personal data, please send your request to email@example.com.